Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Caricatures

I've had a couple caricature gigs at Christmas parties lately. Instead of doing them with a black marker plus one grey tone, I decided to try it with black plus one color.  Takes the same amount of time, but adds a bit of cheer.  Check 'em out!

These pics are kinda blurry, because I took them on my phone. But I think you can see them okay.  (Click to enlarge.)







Awesome Birmingham restaurant Rojo had a great party, and here are some of the drawings I did there:







I think they came out pretty cute.  Folks definitely enjoyed them, so it was a lot of fun.  I still have theories about how I could get cartoonier, so I'll keep trying to improve.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Your caricatures are accurate and funny, and all the subjects seem to love their pics!